(1994; 115 pages) [French] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 6. Transdermal patch
1. For patch site see instructions included with the drug or check with your pharmacist.
2. Do not apply over bruised or damaged skin.
3. Do not wear over skin folds or under tight clothing and change spots regularly.
4. Apply with clean, dry hands.
6. Clean and dry the area of application completely.
7. Remove patch from package, do not touch ‘drug’ side.
8. Place on skin and press firmly. Rub the edges to seal.
9. Remove and replace according to instructions.