- Keywords > appropriate treatment
- Keywords > diagnosis and treatment
- Keywords > Good Prescribing Practice (GPP)
- Keywords > prescribing
- Keywords > prescribing practices - based on standard treatment guidelines
- Keywords > rational prescribing of medicines
- Keywords > selection of medicines
- Keywords > teaching - prescribing
(1994; 115 pages) [Arabic] [Bengali; Bangla] [French] [Korean] [Romanian] [Russian] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 5. Nasal spray
1. Blow the nose.
2. Sit with the head slightly tilted forward.
3. Shake the spray.
4. Insert the tip in one nostril.
5. Close the other nostril and mouth.
6. Spray by squeezing the vial (flask, container) and sniff slowly.
7. Remove the tip from the nose and bend the head forward strongly (head between the knees).
8. Sit up after a few seconds; the spray will drip down the pharynx.
9. Breathe through the mouth.
10. Repeat the procedure for the other nostril, if necessary.
11. Rinse the tip with boiled water.
Steps 4 and 5