- Keywords > appropriate treatment
- Keywords > diagnosis and treatment
- Keywords > Good Prescribing Practice (GPP)
- Keywords > prescribing
- Keywords > prescribing practices - based on standard treatment guidelines
- Keywords > rational prescribing of medicines
- Keywords > selection of medicines
- Keywords > teaching - prescribing
(1994; 115 pages) [Arabic] [Bengali; Bangla] [French] [Korean] [Romanian] [Russian] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 4. Nasal drops
1. Blow the nose.
2. Sit down and tilt head backward strongly or lie down with a pillow under the shoulders; keep head straight.
3. Insert the dropper one centimeter into the nostril.
4. Apply the amount of drops prescribed.
5. Immediately afterward tilt head forward strongly (head between knees).
6. Sit up after a few seconds, the drops will then drip into the pharynx.
7. Repeat the procedure for the other nostril, if necessary.
8. Rinse the dropper with boiled water.
Steps 2 and 3