(1994; 115 pages) [French] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 3. Ear drops
1. Warm the ear-drops by keeping them in the hand or the armpit for several minutes. Do not use hot water tap, no temperature control!
2. Tilt head sideways or lie on one side with the ear upward.
3. Gently pull the lobe to expose the ear canal.
4. Apply the amount of drops prescribed.
5. Wait five minutes before turning to the other ear.
6. Use cotton wool to close the ear canal after applying the drops ONLY if the manufacturer explicitly recommends this.
7. Ear-drops should not burn or sting longer than a few minutes.
Steps 2 and 3