- Keywords > appropriate treatment
- Keywords > diagnosis and treatment
- Keywords > Good Prescribing Practice (GPP)
- Keywords > prescribing
- Keywords > prescribing practices - based on standard treatment guidelines
- Keywords > rational prescribing of medicines
- Keywords > selection of medicines
- Keywords > teaching - prescribing
(1994; 115 pages) [Arabic] [Bengali; Bangla] [French] [Korean] [Romanian] [Russian] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 2. Eye ointment
1. Wash your hands.
2. Do not touch anything with the tip of the tube.
3. Tilt the head backwards a little.
4. Take the tube in one hand, and pull down the lower eyelid with the other hand, to make a ‘gutter’.
5. Bring the tip of the tube as close to the ‘gutter’ as possible.
6. Apply the amount of ointment prescribed.
7. Close the eye for two minutes.
8. Remove excess ointment with a tissue.
9. Clean the tip of the tube with another tissue.
Steps 4 and 5