- Keywords > appropriate treatment
- Keywords > diagnosis and treatment
- Keywords > Good Prescribing Practice (GPP)
- Keywords > prescribing
- Keywords > prescribing practices - based on standard treatment guidelines
- Keywords > rational prescribing of medicines
- Keywords > selection of medicines
- Keywords > teaching - prescribing
(1994; 115 pages) [Arabic] [Bengali; Bangla] [French] [Korean] [Romanian] [Russian] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 11. Vaginal tablet without applicator
1. Wash your hands.
2. Remove the wrapper from the tablet.
3. Dip the tablet in lukewarm water just to moisten it.
4. Lie on your back, draw your knees up and spread them apart.
5. Gently insert the tablet into the vagina as high as possible, do NOT use force!
6. Wash your hands.
Steps 4 and 5