- Keywords > appropriate treatment
- Keywords > diagnosis and treatment
- Keywords > Good Prescribing Practice (GPP)
- Keywords > prescribing
- Keywords > prescribing practices - based on standard treatment guidelines
- Keywords > rational prescribing of medicines
- Keywords > selection of medicines
- Keywords > teaching - prescribing
(1994; 115 pages) [Arabic] [Bengali; Bangla] [French] [Korean] [Romanian] [Russian] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 10. Vaginal tablet with applicator
1. Wash your hands.
2 Remove the wrapper from the tablet.
3. Place the tablet into the open end of the applicator.
4. Lie on your back, draw your knees up a little and spread them apart.
5. Gently insert the applicator with the tablet in front into the vagina as far as possible, do NOT use force!
6. Depress the plunger so that the tablet is released.
7. Withdraw the applicator.
8. Discard the applicator (if disposable).
9. Clean both parts of the applicator thoroughly with soap and boiled, lukewarm water (if not disposable).
10. Wash your hands.
Steps 4 and 5