- Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
(2005; 165 pages)
13.3.4 Training sessions and workshops
In addition to motivation and commitment, the team starting a new bulletin needs practical training in the editorial process, production, distribution and all aspects of developing a bulletin. Training can be organized in several ways:
• A specialised training session may be organized by a more experienced drug bulletins for colleagues from a new bulletin.
• Training may be organized and supported by an international organization to promote independent drug information and to improve the quality of the drug bulletins.
• International and regional workshops and seminars organized to build partnership and improve cooperation can include practical training sessions and contribute to the professional development of drug bulletins.