In planning distribution of your bulletin, there are five key things to consider:
• the type and number of people you want to read the bulletin;
• how large a physical area your bulletin serves;
• the frequency of bulletin publication;
• alternative distribution channels available; and
• the comparative costs of various types of distribution as well as the financial resources available.
There is no single ideal way to disseminate a bulletin. What will work best for you depends on your own situation and the context in which you are working. Producing good quality information is only the first step. An effective distribution plan gets it to the people who need it.