- Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
(2005; 165 pages)
7.4 Reviewing the article
The review process varies greatly among drug bulletins according to context, resources and the type of article, but the aims are similar:
• making sure that the information contained in the article is accurate and its conclusions are valid;
• ensuring its relevance to readers’ needs and its transparency;
• checking for clarity and readability.