- Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
(2005; 165 pages)
6.7 A few principles for planning the production of a bulletin
• Start modestly and grow gradually.
• Develop a comprehensive framework for the production of articles.
• Use flexible short-term planning to produce individual issues.
• Draw up a production schedule.
• Allow time for delays in distribution.
• Integrate some flexibility into your overall planning.