1. Kholoud P. and CASCADE collaboration Survival after introduction of HAART in people with known duration of HIV-1 infection Lancet, 2000; 355:1158-1159.
2. Marins Ricardo J. et al. Dramatic improvement in survival amongst adult Brazilian AIDS patients AIDS, 2003; 17:1675-1682.
3. Montaner JS. et al. A randomized, double blind trial comparing combinations of nevirapine, didanosine, and zidovudine for HIV infected patients: The INCAS trial. Italy, Netherlands, Canada and Australia study JAMA, 1998; 279:930-937.
4. Podzamczer D. et al. A randomized clinical trial comparing nelfinavir or nevirapine associated to zidovudine/lamivudine in HIV infected naive subjects (the Combine study) Antiviral Therapy, 2002; 7:81-90.
5. Raffi F. et al. The VIRGO study: nevirapine, didanosine and stavudine combination therapy in antiretroviral naive HIV-1 infected adults Antiviral Therapy, 2000; 5:267-272.
6. Leth Van F. et al. for the 2 NN study group,. Results of 2NN study, A randomized comparative trial of first line antiretroviral therapy with regimens containing either nevirapine alone, efavirenz alone or both drugs combined together with stavudine and lamivudine Presented at the Xth Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Boston, USA. 2003; abstract no. 176.
7. Paterson DL. et al. Adherence to protease inhibitor therapy and outcomes in patients with HIV infection Annals of Internal Medicine, 2000; 133:21-30.
8. Escobar I. et al. Factors affecting patient adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapy Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2003;37:775-781.
9. Jintanat A. et al. Swiss HIV Cohort Study. Failures of 1 week on, 1 week off antiretroviral therapies in a randomized trial AIDS, 2003;17:F33-F37.
10. Blomberg B., Fourie B. Fixed-dose combinations for tuberculosis: application in standardized treatment regimes Drugs, 2003; 63:535-553.
11. Newton PN. et al. Murder by fake drugs BMJ, 2002; 324:800-801.
12. Penzak S. et al. Analysis of generic nevirapine products in developing countries JAMA, 2003; 289:2648-2649.
13. Pollard RB., Robinson P., Dransfield K. Safety profile of nevirapine, a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus infection Clinical Therapeutics, 1998; 20:1071-92.
14. Lange J. Efficacy and durability of nevirapine in antiretroviral drug naive patients Journal of AIDS, 2003;34:S40-S52.
15. Kumarasamy N. et al. Natural history of human immunodeficiency virus disease in southern India. Clin Infect Dis, 2003;36:79-85.
16. Pollard R. Factors predictive of durable HIV suppression in randomized double blind trial with nevirapine, zidovudine, and lamivudine in treatment naive patients with advanced AIDS. Presented at 7th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, San Francisco, USA. 2000; abstract no. 517.