1. In collaboration with Member States, WHO should harmonize definitions of homoeopathic products and practices in order to allow classification and identification of homoeopathic products at national level.
2. WHO should cooperate with governmental institutions to establish recommendations for safe degrees of dilutions of homoeopathic preparations.
3. In collaboration with Member States, WHO should promote the exchange of information. A reference list of information resources on homoeopathic medicines, including official pharmacopoeias should be made available. WHO should develop systems to collect and provide information to consumers on the safe use of homoeopathic medicines.
4. WHO should provide guidance to governments and NGOs for training of homoeopathic medicine providers.
5. Progress should be reported back to the ICDRA.