- Medicine Access and Rational Use > Financing
- Medicine Access and Rational Use > Pricing
- Public Health, Innovation, Intellectual Property and Trade > Intellectual Property (IP) and Trade
- Keywords > antiretrovirals
- Keywords > compulsory licences
- Keywords > cost containment
- Keywords > cost/effectiveness - medicines
- Keywords > EDM series
- Keywords > health economics
- Keywords > licensing system
- Keywords > price - control
- Keywords > prices / pricing policy
- Keywords > Trade Related Aspects of the Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
(2003; 30 pages) [French] [Spanish]
• Sources and prices of selected drugs and diagnostics for people living with HIV/AIDS, joint UNICEF-UNAIDS Secretariat-WHO-MSF Project, May 2002 (WHO/EDM/PAR/2002.2).
• Globalization and Access to Drugs - Perspectives on the WTO/TRIPS Agreement (Revised), Geneva, World Health Organization, 1999 (WHO/DAP/98.9) - available in Chinese.
• Globalization, TRIPS and Access to Pharmaceuticals, WHO Policy Perspectives on Medicines N° 3, Geneva, World Health Organization, March 2001 - available in Chinese.