1. Following the updating of the WHO/ISH clinical guidelines for the treatment of hypertension, the section on antihypertensive medicines should be reviewed.
2. A full review of other categories of cardiovascular medicines should be initiated.
3. In view of the new definition of complementary list medicines and the need for greater consistency in its implementation, a full review of the designation of items as either core or complementary list should be undertaken before a decision is made at the next meeting of the Committee whether to maintain the two separate lists.
4. The use of the square box symbol should become more restricted. To this end, a review of the use of the symbol should be undertaken for the next meeting of the Committee.
5. All injectable medicines on the Model List should be reviewed.
6. A full inventory should be made of all other suggestions for deletions and/or review of sections of the Model List. An electronic consultation should be held to identify the most urgent items or sections for future review through one of the two processes recommended in section 8.1, recommendation 3.
7. The glossary which was contained in previous reports of the Committee, should be updated for the next meeting of the Committee.