- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions
- Keywords > adverse event (AE)
- Keywords > drug information
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance newsletter
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance reporting system
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > safety and efficacy
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > WHO Global ICSR Database System, VigiBase
(2014; 29 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world. It also provides signals from the Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL documents.
The aim of the Newsletter is to disseminate information on the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products, based on communications received from our network of "drug information officers" and other sources such as specialized bulletins and journals, as well as partners in WHO...