- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Controlled Medicines
- Keywords > controlled medications
- Keywords > controlled substances
- Keywords > drug dependence
- Keywords > Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD)
- Keywords > narcotic drugs
- Keywords > opioid analgesics
- Keywords > pain management in children
- Keywords > psychoactive substances
- Keywords > psychotropic substance
(2012; 2 pages)
The Access and Control Newsletter is sent by the World Health Organization, Department of Essential Medicines and Health Products, Medicine Access and Rational Use Unit.
The Newsletter provides you with the latest news from WHO on access to medicines controlled under the international drug treaties, both with regards to evaluation of substances for their dependence producing properties, and to improving access for medical use to medicines made from these substances.