Specific training for staff in special areas, e.g.
- Where contamination is a hazard
- Including clean areas; or
- Areas where highly active, toxic, infectious, sensitizing materials are handled
The concept of QA should be fully discussed during training to facilitate proper understanding to ensure its implementation
Inspectors should check records on training. Continued ...
6. People who work in special areas should receive additional training in the special nature of their area of work. Those people who work in sterile areas, with highly active or toxic materials or sensitizing agents, should receive specific instruction in the special nature and hazards associated with this activity.
7. During training, every encouragement should be given to employees to discuss fully all aspects of quality and GMP with their trainers and among themselves. Staff should be encouraged to contribute to increased quality and GMP. A few additional words about visitors are necessary. See the next slide.