To identify factors which facilitate or constrain adherence to ART among adult ARV users in Botswana.
1.3.1 Specific objectives
• To quantify rates of adherence to ART.
• To determine what motivates and sustains good adherence.
• To determine barriers to good adherence.
• To determine factors at the community, health institution and national levels that influence adherence.
• To determine the relationship between the factors identified and adherence.
• From the lessons learnt, to identify and recommend possible interventions to improve adherence.