1. WHO. Traditional Health Practitioners as Primary Health Care Workers. WHO, Geneva (unpublished document WHO/DHS/TRM/95.6), 1995.
2. WHO. Traditional Healers and Community Health. WHO, Geneva (unpublished document WHO/SHS/DHS/91.6), 1991.
3. Abbatt, F. R. Teaching for Better Learning. A Guide for Teachers of Primary Health Care Staff. 2nd ed. WHO, Geneva, 1992.
4. Rugh, J. Self-Evaluation. Ideas for participatory evaluation of rural community development projects. World Neighbors, 4127 NW 122 St., Oklahoma City, OK 73120-8869, USA, 1992.
5. WHO. The Community Health Worker. Working Guide. Guidelines for Training. Guidelines for Adaptation. WHO, Geneva, 1987.
6. WHO. Education for Health. A Manual on Health Education in Primary Health Care. WHO, Geneva, 1988.
7. WHO. Training of Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs). An Illustrated Guide for TBAs. WHO, Geneva, 1992.
8. Zimerman, Margot, et. al. Developing Health and Family Planning Print Materials for Low-Literate Audiences: A Guide, for Appropriate Technology in Health, 4 Nickerson St., Seattle, Washington 98109-1699, 1989.
9. Hoff, W. "Training Traditional Healers to Assist in the Control of Childhood Diseases in Swaziland". Paper presented to National Council for International Health, Washington, D.C., 1986.
10. WHO. Guidelines for Training Community Health Workers in Nutrition. 2nd ed. WHO, Geneva, 1986.
11. WHO. Nutrition Learning Packages. Joint WHO/UNICEF Nutrition Support, WHO, Geneva, 1989.
12. WHO. Training of Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs). A Guide for Master Trainers. Geneva, 1992.
13. WHO. Training of Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs). A Guide for TBA Trainers. WHO, Geneva, 1992.
14. UNICEF, et al. Manual Para Médicos Indígenas. México, D.F., 1990.
15. Vella, Jane K. Visual Aids for Nonformal Education. A field guide to the production and use of inexpensive visual aids in nonformal education. Center for International Education, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, 1979.
16. Wiebenga, Mariette, et. al. Dhatri Mata in Bangladesh. Evaluation of the TBA. Christian Commission for Development in Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh, October to November 1992.