(1999; 168 pages) [Spanish]
1.4 Reference/information sources
The reference/information sources of an inspector should include:
• Existing national and international drug laws and regulations, covering such aspects as:
- good distribution practice
- good pharmacy practice
- promotion of pharmaceutical products
- controlled drugs
- counterfeit, spurious or substandard pharmaceutical products.
• Codes of inspection (national and regional), where in existence.
• Codes of professional ethics.
• Health consequences of drug abuse and misuse.
• Available data on imports/exports/prohibited drugs.