- Keywords > compulsory licences
- Keywords > Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Keywords > parallel importation
- Keywords > patentability criteria - policy options
- Keywords > patents
- Keywords > pharmaceutical
- Keywords > Trade Related Aspects of the Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
- Keywords > TRIPS Agreement
- Keywords > TRIPS flexibilities
(2000; 91 pages)
The following persons made suggestions and provided comments on earlier drafts of this report or on parts thereof; their assistance is gratefully acknowledged:
Budiono Santoso (WHO, Manila), German Velasquez (WHO, Geneva), Kin Shein (WHO, New Delhi), Linda Sitanggang (MOH, Indonesia), Lucky Slamet (MOH, Indonesia), Matthew Kennedy (WTO, Geneva), Mawarwati Djamaluddin (MOH, Indonesia), and staff of the ASEAN Secretariat.
Thanks are due to Ana Pujianti, who provided secretarial support and assisted with the layout of this report.
Special thanks are due to Carlos Correa (University of Buenos Aires, Argentina), who kindly reviewed the final draft.
The ASEAN Workshop on the TRIPs Agreement and its Impact on Pharmaceuticals was organized by the Directorate General of Drug and Food Control, Ministry of Health, Indonesia, with financial and technical support from the World Health Organization and financial support from the Rockefeller Foundation.