The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB) is developing its first annual flagship publication,
“Report on the Status of Global Preparedness for Health Crises”.
This report is intended to provide the world with an authoritative, independent, and comprehensive
overview of the state of its preparedness for health crises. The report will draw on materials that are
regularly produced by other monitoring or oversight bodies (e.g. the Report of the
Independent Oversight and Advisory Committee for the WHO Health Emergencies Programme) and
reports commissioned by the GPMB to address topics that are not otherwise being reviewed.
The intended release date of the Report is in Autumn 2019. As part of the process for developing the report, GPMB has commissioned several papers on issues related to preparedness, including:
For more information, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
- country preparedness against epidemics and pandemics
- financing for preparedness
- research and development in the context of health emergencies
- governance and coordination for health emergency preparedness
- an analysis of lessons learned and lost from the 2014-16 and 2018-19 Ebola outbreaks